Reach the Decision Makers
Representing approximately 4,500 members, AALL plans the Annual Meeting & Conference to meet the needs and interests of legal information professionals from across the country.
The conference is the largest gathering of its kind. This is your opportunity to meet face-to-face with more than 1,600 decision-makers and influencers who have the need and budget for your technologies, services, publications, and products.
AALL members rely on the AALL Annual Meeting & Conference as a main resource for information about the latest technologies, services, and products impacting their profession. Eighty-three percent of attendees make their way to the exhibits, searching for tools to enable the effective and efficient management of their libraries and careers.
The following booth equipment, services and facilities are included free of charge:
- Draperies suspended on aluminum uprights and stanchions. The drapery background is 8 feet high. The side rails are 33 inches high.
- Standard booth sign, black letters on white card, upon which is printed the company name and booth number.
- General lighting and decorations.
- Crate removal, storage and return.
- Two complimentary Exhibitor Conference Registrations are available per 10’ x 10’ booth space. This includes access to AALL educational programs and entry to the Opening Reception with accompanying drink ticket.